| ||Prayer Line for August 1, 2022|
For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. ~Romans 12: 4-5
Praying for our People
- Today we welcome Pastor Jeff Wheeland, his wife, Maggy, Joseph, Caleb, and Faith to our church family. Pastor Jeff's first sermon will be Sunday, August 7th. Installation Sunday will be August 14th at 9am. Lunch will be provided following the service.
- Pray for Dennis Friesen, (son of Eldon & Gloria and brother to Duane) who had surgery on July 25th. His surgery went well and they were able to remove the entire kidney. Pray for his recovery and safe travels home from Cedars Sinai Hospital sometime this week.
Missionary of the Week: Edd & Ingrid Russell, serving with Multiply in Thailand. Both Edd & Ingrid are using their God given talents to introduce Jesus to the lost in Thailand. Edd uses music and songs with his ability to play a guitar. Ingrid uses food with her ability to bake. Together they make a great team for our Lord. They have shared the following praises: several adults and teenagers came to faith in Christ recently; about 120 people attended an outreach event in Phon Phisai, and Moe (a young women on the team) volunteered to help them for a couple of months.
Please pray for Moe as she discerns how she can best serve, and for how long, how to disciple the young people, and due to lots of rain, the farmers have been extra busy getting their crop established and haven't been able to attend in almost two months.
Connecting and Giving at RMBC
There are several ways you can connect with us as well as give to the RMBC Mission:
- Download our App to your smart device. (Search: Reedlymbc)
- Visit our website: www.reedleymbc.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Youtube (ReedleyMBChurch)
- Send us an email (first name of staff firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send us a letter
- Stop in and say hi!
Staff Meeting at 9am
If you have a question or a need please call the church office.
Thank you for your faithful prayers.