Prayer Line for July 16-18, 2021
|Prayer Line for July 16-18, 2021"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God." - Psalm 42:5|
Praying For our People
- Pray for Rachel Gerbrandt and family as Eugene Gerbrandt passed away on July 4th. His memorial service will be on July 16th at 10:30am at RMBC.
- Pray for Barbara Koop and Dallas Harder as their brother Dwight Harder passed away Tuesday, July 6th. Dwight's service will be August 27th at 11am at RMBC.
- Our condolences to Jodi Kawagoe on the death of her father Dean Johnson last Friday, July 9. He lived in Minnesota. Funeral services will be this Saturday, July 17. Remember Jodi, Kirk and their extended family.
- Our condolences to Irma Ratzlaff and Jean Penner on the death of their son and brother Ken Ratzlaff who lived in Michigan. Ken passed away July 11. Funeral will be in Michigan this weekend.
- Continue to pray for Mark Kistler. His knee surgery was successful in dealing with the infection. He is now home. Pray that the infection will completely clear over the next several weeks so he can then have the knee replaced.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez and family as she continues with her cancer treatments.
- Praise the Lord that Mario Cortez was able to attend church this past Sunday! Pray for him as he continues to recover from a major stroke.
Praying for Our Nation and World
Continue to pray for health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, and those who serve and protect in turbulent times. Pray for their families to know God’s peace and provision.
Missionaries of the Week: Hakan Tastan pastor in Istanbul, Turkey. Pray for their churches to be bold in their witness and faith. Pray for those that are being baptized. Pray that more would respond to the gospel as it goes out.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up and send out harvesters from RMBC to His harvest fields.
Connecting and Giving at RMBC
There are several ways you can connect with us as well as give to the RMBC Mission:
- Funeral for Eugene Gerbrandt, Friday at 10:30 am
- Sunday Worship at 9 am
- Sunday School for all ages and Equipping Classes for Men and Women at 10:40 am
- High School Camp to Hartland, Sunday a 1 pm
- Please call the church office if you have any questions