| ||Prayer Line for May 27, 2021|
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us." - 2 Corinthians 4:7
Praying For our People
- Pray for Lovella Regier who is having foot surgery today, Thursday, May 27. Pray for protection and that God will guide the doctor’s hands so that correct healing can begin.
- Pray for Tim Harms as he is battling cancer. He is the son of Menno and Jane Harms and brother to Rod Harms.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez and family as she continues with her cancer treatments.
- Pray for Mario Cortez as he has suffered a stroke and is in the hospital recovering. Also pray for strength, peace, and comfort for Mario's wife Elsa. Please pray for his complete recovery.
- Pray for all of our graduates and teachers as they wrap the school year!
- Our condolences to Rhoda Enns and family. Bill Enns went home to the Lord Sunday, May 23. A memorial service ill be held Thursday, June 3 at 11:30 am at RMBC.
Praying for Our Nation and World
Continue to pray for health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, and those who serve and protect in turbulent times. Pray for their families to know God’s peace and provision.
Missionaries of the Week
Otto and Marjorie Ekk serving with Multiply in Portugal. Pray for Otto
and Marjorie as they continue to support church planting work in their region and equip local pastors. Pray also for outreach efforts in their community through entrepreneurial businesses and partnerships.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up and send out harvesters from RMBC to His harvest fields.
Connecting and Giving at RMBC
There are several ways you can connect with us as well as give to the RMBC Mission:
Ministry Schedule for Thursday, May 27, 2021:
- Download our App to your smart device. (Search: Reedlymbc)
- Visit our website: www.reedleymbc.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Youtube (ReedleyMBChurch)
- Send us an email (first name of staff email@example.com)
- Send us a letter
- Stop in and say hi!
- Immanuel High School Graduation at 7 pm
- Please call the church office if you have any questions