| ||Prayer Line for March 22, 2021|
"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope - the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good." Titus 2:11-14
Praying for our People
- Pray for Gary Gerbrandt as he is recovering from a broken foot. At this point, no surgery is needed.
- Congratulations to Jason and Dorothy Peters on the birth of their son Henry Garvin born last Friday.
- Pray for Ken and Patty Thiesen. The bone marrow is continuing to show signs of improvement. Pray for wisdom as the doctors treat Ken and restored strength for Ken.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez and family as she continues with her cancer treatments. Pray for her strength and healing.
Praying for Our Nation and World
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, and those who serve and protect in turbulent times.
Missionaries of the Week: Otto and Margorie Ekk serving with Multiply in Portugal. Pray for the pastors and leaders of the churches they work with, their marketplace ministry, and for relationships to grow. Pray also for a church in Africa they work with that is in need of a pastor.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up and send out harvesters from RMBC to His harvest fields.
FYI - Easter Lily - To purchase an Easter Lily in memory of a loved one sign up at the Welcome Tent on Sunday mornings, the church office, email@example.com, or call 638-8123. The last day to participate is March 28th. These lilies will decorate the sanctuary on Easter Sunday and may be picked up after the service. Honorees and donors will be listed in the bulletin. Lilies are $10 each.
Giving at RMBC:
There are several ways you can give to the RMBC Mission:
1. Following our worship service on Sunday morning.
2. Text reedleymbc to 77977
3. RMBC Website: www.reedleymbc.org, click on Give
4. RMBC App and click Giving
5. Mail a check through the post office
6.Stop into the office
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Forged 6 to 7 AM
- WOW 9 to 10:30 AM
- T-Squared Exercise Class 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Please call the church office if you have questions