Prayer Line for September 11-13, 2020
|Prayer Line for September 11-13, 2020|
" Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." - Psalm 139:23-24
Opportunity to reach out to the community
Please consider joining us and other Reedley churches tomorrow ( Saturday the 11th ) in the WALK OF FAITH Saturday 9am at CF Mueller Park.
Praying For Our People
- Be in prayer for our local schools, administration, teachers, and students as they make adjustments in this season.
- Pray for Duane Friesen, his surgery to remove a brain tumor was successful. He is home recovering and waiting on pathology reports. Pray for continued healing, a good pathology report, and God's presence to be known.
- Bill Braun would like to thank the church family for your prayer support as he has been dealing with cancer treatments. He has recently had a scan and it not only showed that the treatments have slowed the cancer but some have actually shrunk in size! Bill and Carol are grateful for your prayer support.
- Pray for Jane Thomsen, she had open heart surgery on Tuesday. Surgery was successful and she is still in the hospital recovering. Pray for continued healing.
- Be in prayer for Tim Harms, son of Menno and Jane Harms and brother of Rod Harms. Tim is currently undergoing cancer treatments and has now tested positive for COVID and will need hospitalization.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Rachel reports that she is feeling better and is encouraged.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well. Eldoris is currently only able to see Roy via Facetime depending on staff availability and scheduling. Continue to lift them up in prayer.
- Pray for the fire fighters as they battle the fires around the Shaver and Huntington Lake area. Pray that God would send rain to help contain the fires!
Praying for our Nation and World
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the Lord would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries:
- Pray for our Rooted High School group as they head up to Hartland Camp for the weekend.
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Missionaries of the Week: : Ron and Bonny Thiessen, serving with YWAM in Hungary. Pray for the Thiessen’s as they return to Hungary and begin their school year. Pray also as four of their children stay in the US for college.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule For This Weekend Sept. 11-13;
- High School at Hartland Camp Friday for the weekend
- Reedley Churches WALK OF FAITH Saturday 9am at CF Mueller Park
- Sunday Service on the Green - 9am
- Outdoor Sunday School for Kids during the 9am service
- Sunday Service online - 10:30am
- Congregational Meeting Sunday at 5:30
- Please call the church office if you have any questions