Prayer Line for August 28, 2020
Prayer Line for August 28-30, 2020
“Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him." - Colossians 2:6
Praying For Our People
- Be in prayer for our local schools, administration, teachers, and students as they make adjustments in this season. We praise God for the positive result in Fresno County Superior Court allowing Immanuel to remain open for instruction. Next court date is September 15.
- Pray for Duane Friesen, his surgery to remove a brain tumor was successful. Now they are waiting on pathology. Duane will be in the hospital about 5 days, and then a three month recovery at home. Pray for continued healing, GOd's presence to be known, and peace.
- Pray for Jane Thomsen, she will be having open heart surgery on September 7.
- Be in prayer for Tim Harms, son of Menno and Jane Harms and brother of Rod Harms. Tim is currently undergoing cancer treatments and has now tested positive for COVID and will need hospitalization.
- OUR CONDOLENCES are extended to Jim Dueck and family on the death of his mother, Erica Dick. She passed away on August 24. Funeral details are pending.
- Ruby Barkman is asking for prayer for her daughter's family as they have had to evacuate from their home in the Santa Cruz area. Be in prayer for the firefighters as they fight these fires.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Rachel reports that she is feeling better and is encouraged.
- Georgia Penner is making progress and is very thankful for your continued prayers. She is having dental work this week which is the next step in the long healing process.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well. Eldoris is currently only able to see Roy via Facetime depending on staff availability and scheduling. Continue to lift them up in prayer.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the Lord would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries:
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Missionaries of the Week: Dave and Janice Hansen, serving with Student’s International. Pray for Dave and Janice as they continue to encourage their work and workers in Central America and the Caribbean.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule Weekend, August 28-30, 2020:
- Sunday in-person worship at 9 am
- Sunday online worship at 10:30 am
- Please call the church office if you have any questions