Prayer Line for July 29, 2020
|Prayer Line for July 29, 2020|
"No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, He has made Him known." - John 1:18
Listening Groups for moving to a single service - We want your input! As our leadership begins drafting what Sunday morning worship could look like, leadership wants to hear from you. Would you prayerfully consider what changes can be made to inspire unity and health within our RMBC family, and take a moment to share your thoughts and ideas by signing up for a Listening Group listed below. Groups will be limited to 25 people each and will meet in SC 100. If you are unable to attend a Listening Group , Zoom links can be provided, or send an email to Pastor Malcolm at email@example.com and Anthony Balakian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your insight; you are an important resource. Sign up on the website, church App, or call the church office.
Group #4 August 2nd at 4pm
Group #5 August 3rd at 6:30pm
COMMUNION THIS SUNDAY - We'll celebrate Communion live at 9am this Sunday. If you are worshipping from home at 10:30 am, please call the office and we'll set aside Communion elements for you to come and pick up from the office.
Praying For Our People
- Please be in prayer for Duane Friesen, a mass was discovered recently and he will possibly need surgery to deal with it soon. They have a phone consultation today. Pray for clarity and discernment for his doctors, for healing, and peace for Anna Marie and their children. At this time the family is asking for prayer and not to contact as they are still gathering information.
- Please pray for Gordon Wiebe. He is with MDS in Alaska, helping build homes that were lost in the McKinley Fire last year. He will be is there from July 11- August 1.
- Be in prayer for Bill Peters. He fell and broke two bones in his shoulder area. He is home recovering. Pray for Carol as well, as she cares for him.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez Juarez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Rachel reports that she is feeling better and is encouraged.
- Pray for Judy Berger's brother, Kieth Wiest, who had successful hip surgery last Thursday. Pray for him as he will begin rehab soon.
- Georgia Penner continues to progress slowly in which we are greatly thankful. Pray for her pain to subside in her mouth and for regained strength as she recovers.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well. Eldoris is currently only able to see Roy via Facetime depending on staff availability and scheduling. Continue to lift them up in prayer.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the Lord would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries:
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Missionaries of the Week: Bob Hilts, serving with OC International in Mongolia and Ukraine. Pray for these ministries as they seek to work through their summer programming to proclaim Christ.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Wednesday, July 29:
- Prayer at 6:30 am
- Please call the church office if you have any questions