Prayer Line for July 14, 2020
|Prayer Line for July 13, 2020|
"Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' Matthew 22:37-39
Praying For Our People
- Pray for the family of Margaret Shoff. She passed away last week. Pray for peace and comfort for the family.
- Pray for the family of Marlowe Frueh. Marlowe passed away last week. Be in prayer for Karen Bennett and Bryan Frueh and the rest of their family during this time.
- Pray for the family of Alice Janzen. Alice went home to the Lord last week. Alice was the wife of former RMBC pastor Henry L. Janzen. A Memorial service will be held at a future date.
- Pray for Terry Braun, his wife Karen went home to the Lord last week. A memorial service will be held on the RMBC green on Tuesday, July 14th at 9:30am.
- Pray for Mark Thompson. Mark is doing good. He said that the doctor said his back is stable and that they would like to start with some physical therapy soon. He is in good spirits. We praise Jesus for this encouraging news.
- Donna called to say Kevin Herring had his follow up appointment on his shoulder surgery and he is doing really great. They are very grateful for the prayers.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez Juarez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Rachel reports that she is feeling better and encouraged.
- Pray for Judy Berger's brother, Kieth Wiest, as he recovers from two broken hips.
- Georgia Penner was admitted to the hospital over the weekend but is doing well. Pray for her pain to subside in her mouth for regained strength as she recovers from radiation treatments. Also for encouragement as the family isn't allowed into the hospital during her stay.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well.
- Pray for Gordon Turner as he is being treated for a treatable form of lymphoma. He has completed his 4 infusions. He is now waiting for a Pet scan next month. He is tired and weak. Pray for strength and that the treatments are effective.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that God would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries:
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Missionaries of the Week: Otto and Marjorie Ekk serving with Multiply in Portugal. Please pray for Otto and Marjorie as they lead and encourage their churches through the pandemic.
- Pray for our VBS leaders, volunteers. Pray for a great time to impact kid's lives for Jesus July 14-16! Pray for VBS Rally, outreach that the Lord will multiply the efforts, keep all safe from heat, open the hearts of those contacted to receive and respond to the invitation, eyes on Jesus!!"
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Staff meeting at 10a
- VBS Training at 5:30 / Bike Rally 7pm
- Please call the church office if you have any questions.