| ||Prayer Line for July 10-12, 2020|
"Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you! Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon the earth." - Psalm 67:3-4
Praying For Our People
- Pray for the family of Marlowe Frueh. Marlowe passed away last night (Thursday). Be in prayer for Karen Bennett and Bryan Frueh and the rest of their family during this time.
- Pray for the family of Alice Janzen. Alice went home to the Lord on Monday, July 6. Alice was the wife of former RMBC pastor Henry L. Janzen. A Memorial service will be held at a future date.
- Pray for Terry Braun, his wife Karen went home to the Lord on Tuesday July 7, 2020. A memorial service will be held on the RMBC green on Tuesday, July 14th at 9:30am.
- Pray for Mark Thompson. Mark is doing good. He said that the doctor said his back is stable and that they would like to start with some physical therapy soon. He is in good spirits. We praise Jesus for this encouraging news.
- Pray for Kevin Herring as he had reconstructive shoulder surgery last week. He is home and recovering.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez Juarez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Rachel has had a port-a-cath put in and reports that she is feeling better and encouraged.
- Pray for Judy Berger's brother, Kieth Wiest, as he recovers from two broken hips.
- Georgia Penner is slowly regaining strength from radiation treatments. Pray for her pain to subside in her mouth for regained strength.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well.
- Pray for Gordon Turner as he is being treated for a treatable form of lymphoma. They have changed treatment strategies. Pray that Gordon is able to withstand the new treatments.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Missionaries of the Week: Michael and Brianna Thompson serving with Multiply as the Western Regional Mobilizer. Pray for him as he works through many changes in missions due to Covid -19.
- Pray for our VBS Team as they prepare/plan for a great time to impact kids lives for Jesus July 14-16!
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Friday - Sunday, July 10-12, 2020:
- Sunday Service on the Green - 9am
- Sunday Online Service - 10:30am
- Please call the church office if you have any questions.