Prayer Line for July 6, 2020
|Prayer Line for July 6, 2020|
"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. " Joshua 1:8
The office is closed today, July 6th in observance of Independence Day.
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Mark Thompson. Update from family - "Mark is doing good. We talked with him this morning. He said that the doctor said his back is stable and that they would like to start with some physical therapy tonight or tomorrow. He is in good spirits and may be released as early as tonight or tomorrow. We praise Jesus for this encouraging news."
- Pray for Kevin Herring as he had reconstructive shoulder surgery last week. He is home and recovering.
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez Juarez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Rachel has had a port-a-cath put in and reports that she is feeling better and encouraged.
- Pray for Judy Berger's brother, Kieth Wiest, as he recovers from two broken hips.
- Georgia Penner is slowly regaining strength from radiation treatments. Pray for her pain to subside in her mouth for regained strength.
- Pray for Marlowe Frueh who is recovering from hip replacement surgery. He is continuing his recovery back at Sierra View.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well.
- Pray for Gordon Turner as he is being treated for a treatable form of lymphoma. They have changed treatment strategies. Pray that Gordon is able to withstand the new treatments.
- Pray for Bill Braun as he has begun a new treatment for his cancer. So far he is responding well to the treatment. Pray that it continues to be effective.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Pray that our nation's leaders would honor God and acknowledge Him as the One and only True God. Pray that our leaders ask for God to give them wisdom, guidance, direction, and protection.
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. We have adjusted our schedules and routines. We have missed celebrations and events. We are all trying to carry on to the best of our ability. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Missionaries of the Week: Michael and Brianna Thompson serving with Multiply as the Western Regional Mobilizer. Pray for him as he works through many changes in missions due to Covid -19.
- Pray for our VBS Team as they prepare/plan for a great time to impact kids lives for Jesus July 14-16!
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
- Forged Men's group meets every Tuesday morning, 6-7am in the Student Center. All men invited! Please join us! Questions? Contact Pastor Mike
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- The office is closed in observance of Independence Day.