| ||Prayer Line for June 29, 2020|
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians 4:16
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez Juarez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. Her next scheduled chemotherapy treatment is June 30th. She is grateful to have an appointment at City of Hope on July 8th to seek a third opinion on cancer treatment.
- Pray for Judy Berger's brother, Kieth Wiest, as he recovers from two broken hips.
- Georgia Penner has completed radiation treatments and is slowly regaining strength. Pray for her pain to subside so she is comfortable and able to eat and sleep to regain strength.
- Pray for Marlowe Frueh who is recovering from hip replacement surgery. Pray for restored health, strength, comfort, and a clear mind.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well.
- Pray for Gordon Turner as he is being treated for a treatable form of lymphoma. They have changed treatment strategies. Pray that Gordon is able to withstand the new treatments.
- Pray for Bill Braun as he begins a new treatment for his cancer. Pray that it is effective and that his body will react positively to the treatment.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Pray that our nation's leaders would honor God and acknowledge Him as the One and only True God. Pray that our leaders ask for God to give them wisdom, guidance, direction, and protection.
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. We have adjusted our schedules and routines. We have missed celebrations and events. We are all trying to carry on to the best of our ability. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Missionaries of the Week: Vic and Marty Wiens serving with Multiply in Leadership Development. Pray for Vic as much of his travel has been stopped during the pandemic. Pray for him as he seeks other ways to connect with pastors, missionaries, and leaders around the world to provide them with encouragement and training.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
- Forged Men's study is starting up live and in person, Tuesday, June 30th, 6-7am in the Student Center. All men invited! Please join us! Questions? Contact Pastor Mike
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Staff meeting at 10am
- Bell Choir Rehearsal at 7pm