Prayer Line for June 25, 2020
|Prayer Line for June 24, 2020|
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." - Psalm 19:14
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Rachel Gonzalez Juarez and family as she is being treated for stage 4 cancer. She had a port put in on June 23rd to assist with future treatments. Her next scheduled chemotherapy treatment is June 30th. She is grateful to have an appointment at City of Hope on July 8th to seek a third opinion on cancer treatment.
- Pray for Judy Berger's brother, Kieth Wiest, as he recovers from two broken hips.
- Georgia Penner has completed radiation treatments and is slowly regaining strength. Pray that her pain subsides quickly so she is comfortable and able to eat and sleep.
- Pray for Marlowe Frueh who is recovering from hip replacement surgery. Pray for restored health, strength, comfort, and a clear mind.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken goes through chemotherapy treatments for leukemia. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well.
- Pray for Gordon Turner as he is being treated for a treatable form of lymphoma. They have changed treatment strategies. Pray that Gordon is able to withstand the new treatments.
- Pray for Bill Braun as he begins a new treatment for his cancer. Pray that it is effective and that his body will react positively to the treatment.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Pray that our nation's leaders would honor God and acknowledge Him as the One and only True God. Pray that our leaders ask for God to give them wisdom, guidance, direction, and protection.
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Continue to pray for our health care workers, first responders, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those who serve and protect us in these turbulent times. Pray that the would protect and strengthen them as they go to work each day.
- Let's pray for one another. COVID has affected all of us. We have adjusted our schedules and routines. We have missed celebrations and events. We are all trying to carry on to the best of our ability. May the Lord draw us closer to Himself and give us boldness and opportunities to share the Gospel with family, friends, and neighbors.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Missionaries of the Week: Andy and Carmen Owen serving with Multiply in Thailand. Pray for Carmen as she continues to work with the women’s prison and the discipleship ministry of Freedom Textiles. Pray for Andy as he gives guidance, coaching, and training to the missionaries and pastors throughout Southeast Asia.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Men's Bible Study - Noon
- Call the office or email staff if you have any needs.