| ||Prayer Line for May 27, 2020|
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." - 2 Corinthians 13:14
Praying For Our People
- Please be in prayer for the Lord to graciously call Judy Janzen home. Her health has changed in the past few days and her daughter Paula says she is ready to meet her Savior.
- Pray for Marlowe Frueh who fell earlier this week breaking his hip. He is having surgery today (May 27). Pray for healing and comfort.
- Please be in prayer for Ken and Patty Thiesen as Ken was recently diagnoses with leukemia. Ken is now home and will resume treatment in a another week. Pray for healing, peace, and the Lord's presence for Ken and his family.
- We have prayed for Vickie Friesen's son Jeremy Prys who has been battling a brain tumor. The cancer is spreading and Jeremy is being placed on hospice care. Be in prayer for Chuck and Vickie and Jeremy's family during this difficult time.
- Pray for Diane Leporati's son Erik, as Diane passed away Monday evening. There is the possibility of a memorial service once all the COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Pray for Roy Peak as he continues on hospice care. Pray for Eldoris and Robyn Wall as well.
- Pray for Bill Braun as continues with cancer treatments. Pray that the Lord will give both Bill and Carol assurance that He is with them in this journey. Pray that the treatment would be effective and that God would provide strength for both Carol and Bill.
- Pray for Gordon Turner as he is being treated for a treatable form of lymphoma. Pray that the treatment is effective and that God's peace will be with him and Yvonne.
- Be in prayer for Betty Reimer and family as Betty's mom Margaret Penner passed away yesterday.
- Be in prayer for the family of Randy Flaming as Randy's mom Doris Flaming passed away yesterday.
- Pray for our saints who are in our nursing homes. They cannot have visitors during this time. Please consider reaching out to them by phone or writing them a note of encouragement.
Praying for our Nation and World
- Pray that our nation's leaders would honor God and acknowledged Him as the One and only True God. Pray that our leaders ask for God to give them wisdom, guidance, direction, and protection.
- Pray for those being affected by the coronavirus, countries under quarantine, and the families of those who have lost their lives. Pray for those that work in the medical field as they work long hours while trying to stay healthy.
- Pray for wisdom and insight for our RMBC leaders as they make decisions that affect our church ministries. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us new ways to share the Gospel.
- Pray for brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering under persecution. Pray for Burkina Faso and those Christians being targeted for death. Pray for Christians in China as well who are being silenced and persecuted for their faith. Pray for courage and strength from the Lord, and for the opportunity to be lights for Jesus.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Missionaries of the Week: Dave and Janice Hansen serving with Students International. All of their summer trips have been canceled due to Covid-19. They ask for prayer as they face the challenges and uncertainties ahead.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
GIVING AT RMBC
There are several ways you can continue to give while we are unable to meet together on Sundays.
1. You can text reedleymbc to 77977,
2. RMBC website reedleymbc.org click on "Give"
3. The RMBC App click "Giving"
4. Mail a check through the post office.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the office.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Call the office or email staff if you have any needs.