| ||Prayer Line for December 20-22, 2019|
"But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He HImself is our peace" - Ephesians 2:13-14a
Praying For Our People
- Pray for the family of Chuck Hertzler, as Chuck is home with the Lord. Graveside service will be Friday, December 20th, at 2pm at the Reedley Cemetery.
- Pray for Phil Bergen and family on the loss of his father Walt. Funeral will be Saturday, December 21 in Shafter.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Missionaries of the Week: John and Geri Warkentin serving with Multiply in Media Services. Pray for the Warkentin’s as they enter into their final three-year commitment with Multiply and travel to various sites to tell the stories of those who serve.
- Pray for our combined service this Sunday, December 22 at 10:00 AM. That many will attend this joyful service and be drawn to the Savior.
- Pray for the Christmas Eve service on December 24th at 5:30 PM. As we celebrate the birth of our Savior!
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am., asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
Ministry Schedule for Weekend, December 20-22, 2019:
- COMBINED SERVICE Sunday at 10 am (Tutes will be handed out at end of service)
- Pray for Pastor Malcolm as he prepares to teach Sunday from Micah 5:1-5