Prayer Line for November 1-3, 2019
|Prayer Line for November 1-3, 2019|
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:1-12
Praying For Our People
- Pray For Tim Warkentin having open heart surgery today, Friday, at Noon. Pray for Tim, Janet, and the family to know God’s peace, and for Tim’s full healing.
- Our condolence is extended to the family of Johnny Enns. Johnny passed away early this week. His service will be Friday, November 8 at 1:00pm in the Memorial Service Building at the Reedley Cemetery.
- Our condolence is also extended to Marci VanderGriend and family on the death of her mother, Grace Gortsema. Service will be this Monday in Lynden, WA and burial on Tuesday in Sunnyside, WA.
- Pray for the family of Greg Thonesen as Greg's father Dean passed away late on Tuesday, October 29. Memorial service for Dean will be Saturday, November 9 at 10 at RMBC. Pray for God's peace and comfort for the family.
Praying for Our Ministries
- Missionaries of the Week: - Selma Church Plant. Pray for them to continue to build relationships with people in their community. Pray also as they search for a new pastor.
- Be in prayer for Courtney Warkentin and her team headed to Ukraine. They will leave for Ukraine on Tuesday, November 4.
- Pray for Sam Estes as he continues his flight to deliver a plane to Guatemala. Sam should arrive in Guatemala by Saturday
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am., asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
Ministry Schedule for Weekend, November 1-3, 2019
- November 1, HSM Bonfire
- November 1-2, PDC Convention at Mountainview Church
- Pray for Pastor Malcolm as he prepares to teach from Matthew 27:31-66