Prayer Line for October 11-13, 2019
|Prayer Line for October 11-13, 2019|
"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock." - Isaiah 26:3-4
Praying For Our People
- Be in prayer for Joe Bartel and the Bartel family as Sandy has passed away. Pray for God's peace and comfort during this time. The funeral service will be held Saturday, October 12 at 10 am at Dinuba MB.
- Pray for Bob Hilts and family. Sharon went home to Jesus Monday evening. A memorial service will be held at RMBC on October 25th at 1:30pm.
- Congratulations to Henry and Kresta Klassen on the birth of their baby boy River Leaf. Kresta and baby are well.
- Pray for our former Pastor of Care and Counseling, Ray O'Neil as he will have open heart surgery on Monday, October 14th at Saint Agnes hospital to repair an aneurysm on his aorta. Pray for Ray and Bonnie as they prepare for this surgery.
- Continued prayer for Jackie Horn and her recovery. Praises for Jackie and Larry Horn they have been able to get a downstairs apartment and will be moving at the end of the October.
Praying for Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: - Vic and Marty Wiens serving with Multiply in Leadership Development. Vic is currently preparing for a trip to Thailand to work with pastors and church leaders there. Pray for wisdom to provide conference development to both Thai and Myanmar pastors. Pray for grace in building relationships with Myanmar churches in Thailand.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am., asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
Ministry Schedule For October 11-13, 2019:
- Pray for Pastor Malcolm as he prepares to teach from Matthew 27:1-10.
- AWANA Grand Prix -- this Sunday! Lunch available for purchase at 11:30 am. Races start at 1:30 pm