Prayer Line for September 20-22, 2019
|Prayer Line for September 20-22, 2019|
"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1
Praying For Our People
- Be in prayer for Sandy Bartel. She had a stroke yesterday and is in the hospital recovering. Joe and Sandy were long time members of RMBC and now live in Squaw Valley.
- Continued prayer for Jackie Horn and her recovery. Pray also for a downstairs apartment to open so she can transition care at home.
- Continued prayer for Sharon Hilts and Bob. Sharon is on home hospice care. Pray for wisdom as they manage her pain, for God's peace and presence for her and her family, and that Sharon would continue to witness to God's faithfulness and glory for all who she visits with.
- Pray for our former Pastor of Care and Counseling, Ray O'Neil as he will have open heart surgery on Monday, October 14th at Saint Agnes hospital to repair an aneurysm on his aorta. The date has changed from the information we had. Pray for Ray and Bonnie as they prepare for this surgery.
Praying for Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Andy and Carmen Owen serving with Multiply in Thailand. Andy and Carmen have made a successful transition back into life in Thailand. Pray for them as they reconnect relationships, as Andy takes on a new role with the Southeast Asia region, and as Carmen continues working in discipleship ministries with a local women’s jail. Pray also for our team of seamstresses and cooks going to Thailand in October.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am., asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters from RMBC for His harvest fields.
Ministry Schedule For Weekend, September 20-22, 2019:
- Friday and Saturday: King's River Quilter's Guild Quilt Festival
- Saturday: HSM Youth Group Unlock Event
- We encourage you to prepare yourself for the Lord's Supper on Sunday. We will be taking an offering at the close of the service for our benevolence fund
- Pray for Pastor Malcolm as he prepares to teach from Matthew 26:17-30