Prayer Line for July 22, 2019
|Prayer Line for July 22, 2019|
" God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1
Praying For Our People
- Continue to pray for Dorthy Ens. She has received some good news. Her heart function is improving. They will make some medication adjustments and if she continues to improve may be released tomorrow. She and her husband Roger were members here and now live in Washington.
- Pray for Miss Irene, one of our Chapter One teachers. She has been struggling with health issues for several months. Last week she was diagnosed with a serious health issue. Miss Irene is beginning to make progress in her illness. She has a long road ahead of her, but she is beginning to move in the right direction. Please pray for her healing and God's wisdom for the doctors as they care for her. Pray for her family as well.
- Pray for Ralph Rosedale. He has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing radiation treatment. They are waiting for further treatment options. Pray for guidance and also for Ralph's pain.
- Pray for Annie Sawatzky and the family as she was put on hospice care. Pray for God's peace and comfort.
- Praise the Lord that Kathy Woelper is now resting at home. Pray for her recovery and strength.
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Praise the Lord after taking him to Stanford last week he is back at home. Pray for Kaleb's continued recovery from a kidney transplant, and the continued strengthening of his immune system. Pray for wisdom and insight as they continue to monitor.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she continues on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry. Pray also for a first floor apartment to open up for them.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Chemo treatment for Sharon's cancer is no longer an option. She continues to trust the Lord knowing He has her in His hands and that His perfect will be done. She is thankful for the body of Christ and the encouragement and support she receives. Pray for continued grace, wisdom, and strength for Sharon, Bob, and family. To God be the glory! More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Josiah and Crystal Grauman serving a Spanish seminary in the Los Angeles area. Pray for Josiah and Crystal and their students as they seek to encourage and inspire these students in their academic pursuits, and in leading their churches as faithful ministers of the word of God.
- Pray for Pastor Joel, the high schoolers, counselors, and speaker as they are at Hartland Camp this week.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for today:
- Staff Meeting at 9am