Prayer Line for July 4, 2019
|Prayer Line for July 4, 2019|
"For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." - Galatians 5:13
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Pray for Kaleb's continued recovery from kidney transplant, and the strengthening of his immune system.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she continues on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.Pray also for a first floor apartment to open up for them.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon continues with chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Vic & Marty Wiens serving with Multiply. Pray for safety traveling to Brazil in July, open doors to launch a Portuguese Missions textbook entitled Refugees and Ambassadors, that their international training team will work well together in preparing and delivering nonformal worker training Modules, for Multiply leaders to have God's wisdom in the midst of many organizational shifts, and for a season of refreshment as their children and grandchildren visit.
- Pray for our Lithuania team continuing work in Vilinus. Praise God, Thailand team has arrived home safely..
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for Thursday, July 4, 2019:
- Office is closed today