Prayer Line for July 2, 2019
"I love the LORD, because He has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call on Him as long as I live." - Psalm 116:1-2
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Pray for Kaleb's continued recovery from kidney transplant, and the strengthening of his immune system.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she continues on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.Pray also for a first floor apartment to open up for them.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon continues with chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Vic & Marty Wiens serving with Multiply. Pray for safety traveling to Brazil in July, open doors to launch a Portuguese Missions textbook entitled Refugees and Ambassadors, that their international training team will work well together in preparing and delivering nonformal worker training Modules, for Multiply leaders to have God's wisdom in the midst of many organizational shifts, and for a season of refreshment as their children and grandchildren visit.
- Pray for our Lithuania team beginning their work today in Vilinus. Pray for our Thailand team as they beginning heading back home.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
- Reminder: The church office will be closed Thursday, July 4th.
Ministry Schedule for Tuesday, July 2, 2019:
- Forged Men's Bible Study at 6 am
- MOMS leadership meeting at 9 am
- Church Council at 7 pm