Prayer Line for June 26, 2019
|Prayer Line for June 26, 2019|
"And they devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common." - Acts 2:42-44
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Kaleb is continuing well with his recovery. Pray the kidney continues to function properly and that there will be no rejection of the organ by Kaleb's body. Pray also for the recovery and strengthening of his immune system.
- Praise God, Gordon Turner is home from his heart procedure. Some questions continue to linger, but he is doing better.
- Pray for Kathie Woelper having a back procedure today, June 26.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she continues on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon continues with chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
- Continue to pray for the students that made a decision to make Jesus, Lord of their lives at VBS last week. That they will continue to grow in their relationship with Him.
- Pray for the family of Sylvia Hofer. A memorial service is planned for June 28th at 10am at the Reedley Cemetery Pavilion.
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: John and Geri Warkentin, serving with Multiply in Media Services. Jon is currently in Malawi telling the stories of many of our brothers and sisters in Christ who have survived numerous wars, and the stories of those who would have once been murderers, but have now come to know the prince of peace. Pray for our brothers and sisters in the Malawi Mennonite Brethren Churches.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
- RiverLife Begins tomorrow night, Thursday June 27, at 6 pm at Balakian Park. Bring your own food, utensils, and chairs or blankets. Worship and teaching will begin at 7 pm.
Ministry Schedule for Tuesday, June 26, 2019:
- Morning Prayer at 6:30 am
- Rooted JHM Youth Group from 5:30-8:30 pm at Balakian Park
- Rooted HSM WipeOut Wednesday from 6:00-9:00 pm at Anthony and Sheri's
- Bilingual Bible Study at 7 pm
- Men's Bible Study at 7 pm