Prayer Line for June 18, 2019
|Prayer Line for June 18, 2019|
“For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith...” Ephesians 3:14-17
Praying For Our People
- - Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Kaleb was admitted back to the hospital last night for a fever. Since his immune system is compromised, it is very easy for him to get sick.Please pray for his kidney to be safe and protected. Kaleb had been doing great before this. Pray that he will heal quickly and be restored to complete health.
- Pray for the family of Allen Wiebe. Allen went home to Jesus. Pray for Linda and the rest of her family during this time. A memorial service is planned for Monday, June 24th at 10am at Palm Village.
- Pray for the family of Sylvia Hofer. Sylvia went home to the Lord. A memorial service is planned for June 28th at 10am at the Reedley Cemetery Pavilion.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she continues on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon continues with chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Ron and Bonny Thiesen, serving with YWAM in Hungary. Continue to pray for the Thiesen’s on-going teaching ministry at their school, and their work among refugees in Hungary.
Pray for VBS: As we all know, VBS is a fantastic opportunity to make an eternal impact in the lives of kids and our community. Please be praying for all the details to come together, many kids would attend from our church and community, relationships built with community parents during the meal, kids would ask Jesus to be the Lord of their lives, and that through all the busyness of the week, God would be glorified!
VBS Prayer Team: There will be a group of people meeting in the Brides Room this week Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 4:30-5pm to specifically pray for VBS. Feel free to join us!
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule For Today:
- VBS Prayer at 4:30 PM
- First of 3 Evenings of VBS – dinner tonight at 5:15 followed by VBS programming at 6 PM