Prayer Line for June 6, 2019
|Prayer Line for June 6, 2019|
"I (Jesus) came that they may have life and have it abundantly. - John 10:9
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Kaleb had an extremely successful surgery with the kidney transplant. The kidney began functioning immediately and has continued in function. As of Wednesday, June 5th, Kaleb is doing so well, he is able to leave the hospital and stay in the trailer his parents are living in for the next few weeks as they continue to monitor Kaleb's progress. Praise God! Please continue to pray for Kaleb's recovery and consistent health. While not our of the woods, this is certainly a move in the right direction.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she continues on hospice care.
- Pray for Sylvia Hofer, who has been put into hospice care. Pray for peace and comfort for Sylvia, and that she and family would trust in God's faithfulness and know God's presence.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon continues with chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Andy & Carmen Owen, serving with Multiply in Thailand. Pray for the Owens as they head back to Thailand June 6. Pray for their reentry into Thai life, for old relationships to be renewed and flourish, and for clarity and vision for new assignments as they begin this new term. Pray that the rest and refocusing of this past year will show in God’s continued advancement of His kingdom through their ministry and service.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for Thursday, June 6, 2019:
- Men's Bible Study - Noon
- Worship Band Rehearsal - 7pm