Prayer Line for June 4, 2019
|Prayer Line for June 4, 2019|
"Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Kaleb had an extremely successful surgery with the kidney transplant. The kidney began functioning immediately and has continued throughout the night; praise God. However, Kaleb woke frequently through the night and struggled to calm himself. His lungs sound congested because he will not cough, which is related to the soreness from the surgery. Pray Kaleb will be able to rest, which will likely lead to better breathing. Pray for his continued recovery and the recovery of his donor Suzie.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she is on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon has begun chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
- Pray for the family of Waneta Jost. She passed away last week. Her service will be held today, Monday, June 3rd at 10am at the Reedley Cemetery.
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Andy & Carmen Owen, serving with Multiply in Thailand. Pray for the Owens as they head back to Thailand June 6. Pray for their reentry into Thai life, for old relationships to be renewed and flourish, and for clarity and vision for new assignments as they begin this new term. Pray that the rest and refocusing of this past year will show in God’s continued advancement of His kingdom through their ministry and service.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Forged Team Meeting 6:30 a.m.
- Board of Adult Ministries Meeting 6:00 p.m.
- College Summer Kickoff – 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council – 7:00 p.m.
Unsubscribe or change your preferences for receiving emails like this one.