Prayer Line for May 22, 2019
|Prayer Line for May 22, 2019|
"May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, God is great!" - Psalm 70:4
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Kaleb Perry, the son of Kevin and Mandy Perry. Kaleb has prune belly syndrome and has been in need of a kidney transplant. A donor has been found and the surgery will take place at the end of this month. Pray for a successful surgery, for Kaleb to take the kidney, and for the recovery of the donor. A time of celebration and prayer for Kaleb will be held on Wednesday, May 22, from 6 - 8 pm, at Spirit Horse Connections 12099 E Stroud Ave, Kingsburg, CA 93631.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she is on hospice care.
- Pray for Ruth Kliewer as she has been placed on hospice care.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. Sharon has begun chemo treatments. Pray for healing, wisdom, and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Courtney Warkentin serving with Multiply as a missionary intern. Pray for her as she leads the ACTION training of teams going to Thailand, Lithuania, the Philippines, and Malawi this summer. Pray also as Courtney travels to Malawi to do video work for Multiply.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for Wednesday, May 22, 2019:
- Prayer at 6:30 am
- Celebration Choir at 6:30 pm
- Bilingual Bible study at 7 pm
- Men's Bible study at 7 pm
Unsubscribe or change your preferences for receiving emails like this one.