Prayer Line for April 30, 2019
|Prayer Line for April 30, 2019|
" Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father, the God from whom all help comes!" 2 Corinthians 1:3 (GNT)
Praying For Our People
- Our friend Peter Woelper went home to be with the Lord. Pray for his wife Kathie, and the Woelper family during this time. Pray for God's comfort and peace. The funeral service will be, Thursday, May 2 at 11am at the RMBC Sanctuary.
- Pray for Nathan and Tayler Laemmlen. Their little boys passed away last week. Pray for God's peace and comfort over Tayler and Nathan during this difficult time.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she is on hospice care.
- Pray for Ruby Warkentin, for healing and comfort following a fall.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. She has recently received some difficult news in her treatments. Pray for wisdom and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Mark and Karen Thompson serving with Multiply as a Regional Mobilizer. Pray for Mark and Karen as they prepare to train and lead several teams this summer in Thailand and the Philipines.
Pray for the Bill Glass Prison ministry event this weekend. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be preparing the hearts and minds of the inmates and that they would be receptive to the Gospel. Also, pray for wisdom and protection as the RMBC team goes behind the walls.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Forged Men's Group 6 - 7 AM
- MOMS and WOW - Women's Bible Studies 9 to 11 AM
- T Squared Exercise Class - 5:30 - 6:30 PM