Prayer Line for April 22, 2019
|Prayer Line for April 22, 2019|
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26
Praying For Our People
- Our friend Peter Woelper went home to be with the Lord. Pray for his wife Kathie, and the Woelper family during this time. Pray for God's comfort and peace. The funeral service will be, Thursday, May 2 at 11am at the RMBC Sanctuary.
- Pray for Nathan and Tayler Laemmlen. Pray for wisdom and discernment as they talk with their doctors about neonatal treatments for their twins, at this time monitoring seems to be the best option. Pray for God to heal and preserve these little ones, for God's peace and comfort over Tayler and Nathan.
- Pray for Rubena Ewell as she is on hospice care.
- Pray for Ruby Warkentin, for healing and comfort following a fall.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is continuing recovery at Golden living in Reedley. Pray for healing and strength for her and Larry.
- Pray for Sharon Hilts. She has recently received some difficult news in her treatments. Pray for wisdom and peace for she and Bob. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: The Selma Church Plant. Pray for the church as they continue outreach efforts in their immediate community. Pray for open hearts and a response to the Gospel.
Pray Luke 10:2 with us each day at 10:02 am, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Praise the Lord for a wonderful Resurrection Sunday. A big "Thank You" to all those who gave of their time to make it a glorious day! Continue to pray for those who came as visitors, that they would be moved to come back to church in the following weeks.
Ministry Schedule for Today:
- Staff meeting at 9am