Prayer Line for April 5-7, 2019
|Prayer Line for April 5-7, 2019|
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly."- Psalm 84:11-12
Praying For Our People
- Pray for Jeremy Prys, son of Vickie Friesen. He has been hospitalized with a large brain tumor in Portland OR. He will be having brain surgery on Monday or Tuesday.
- Pray for Rubina Ewell as she is on hospice care.
- Pray for Ruby Warkentin for healing and comfort following a fall.
- Pray for Peter Woelper, he has returned to Palm Village for continuing recuperation. Pray for strength and comfort for Kathie.
- Pray for Jackie Horn, she is now back at Golden Living in Reedley. Pray for her continued recovery and for strength for Larry.
- Please continue to pray for Sharon Hilts as she continues her cancer treatments. Pray for strength and healing. Pray also for Bob as he cares for her during this time. More information can be found at https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sharonhilts
Praying For Our Ministries
Missionaries of the Week: Phil and Carol Bergen serving with Multiply in Burkina Faso. Pray for the Bergens as they are in a time of transition. Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ in Burkina Faso, that they know God's strength, that they walk in God's protection, and that they are given boldness to share God's truth. Pray for the influence and witness of the churches in their area.
- Praise! We have approximately 25 people from RMBC registered for the Behind the Walls event. Continue to pray for the event that will take place on May 3rd and 4th.
- Pray Luke 10:2 with us each morning at 10:02, asking the Lord of the harvest to raise up harvesters for His harvest field.
Ministry Schedule for Weekend, April 5-7, 2019:
- Pray for Sunday worship that God would make us expectant worshippers, expecting to meet Him and be blessed by God as we gather in worship. Our text will be Matthew 20:17-34.